A Nice Warm Bath Can Fix Just About Anything


Again, here I go with being excited about something I have never had. A big ole' tub to soak my soar aching bones from hiking over 10 miles around Grandfather Mountain this past weekend. Believe me, it was so worth it because my fella asked me to marry him on the tip top of Calloway Peak and of course I said yes. I promise, a post about our engagement is coming soon. For now here is a peek in to the place I like to soak every now and then. 


Natural tones with some teals and blues really cozy up this bathroom. I know we don't live near the beach but I am sorry, seashells belong in the bathroom. I just love them. In fact they are in various places throughout our home.


Eucalyptus bath salts from Homegoods and some gardenia bath bombs from Big Lots fill my apothecary jars. I know they aren't LUSH but they are more budget friendly and smell equally good.


Pretty much everything in our master bathroom came from Homegoods, Marshalls or random antique stores. I love pretty second hand finds. 


This all natural soap I snagged from my recent trip to Merlefest this past April is still going strong. It smells good and makes the best bubbles and makes my skin feel "silky smooth" sorry I had a Billy Madison moment there and if you don't know what I am talking about you are missing out. You must watch Billy Madison and if you have kids, wait until they are about thirteen before you introduce them to one of the best movies ever. It was a movie I wore out the summer before entering 8th grade.


World Market clearance lotions and a second hand tray that I put all my perfumes on. Isn't it dainty and pretty? I just love this little thing. Oh and I especially love that picture of my sweetie and I.

 

Oh how I love a good hot bath.


Candles, candles, candles and more candles...


Now to my favorite skincare products. I haven't really been exposed to top notch skincare products and I know when it comes to your skin, spare no expense right? Well I use this day and night. In the move I love my under eye cream so I will be replacing that as soon as I can. 


Using this Elizabeth Arden line of skincare products has improved the overall look and feel of my skin. What do you like to use? 


No comments